Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Spoiler ; Shakey's New Pasta




I'm so busy this past few days and I have no time to gala or even to watch my favorite teleserye's. Nafi-feel ko na talaga ang oras ng trabaho. I even skip my meals everyday di na ako kumakain dahil sa kaliwa't kanan na trabaho. Hay! Tapos na talaga ang summer :( 

Anyway, let me share to you what I did this past few days at ito yun oh!

Photo Courtesy from  : Shakey's Philippines
Prima Lasagna  (Available starting June 15,2012)

So busy to introduce our new product sa mga agents and I am so proud to introduce to you also our newest pasta! Tan da dan ! The Shakey's Prima Lasagna!. It's a premium pasta dish layered with meat sauce, select spices and generously smothered with three kinds of cheeses Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan. Masarap yan promise

Kaya guy's tama muna yung trabaho, travel at iba pa at punta na kayo sa nearest branch sa lugar ninyo ! (Lakas maka advertise no? Hmmm sana bayaran ako nito for the advertisement).


Yum! Yum! Yum!

4 comments:

  1. Wow mukhang masarap ha! I will try that when i get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pwedeng delivery? Nakakagutom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whew... looks like i'm gonna be more busy this time.. in shakeys.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting my blog :)

ll try my best to follow your blog and post some comments on it!

Thank You! Love you BLOGGERS!